SOME FACTS ABOUT ME.
– I’ve been taking wedding pictures for 11 years.
– I have a motorcycle that has taken me through incredible places in the United States and Mexico. My longest motorcycle trip Mexico City – San Francisco CA. I want to go to Alaska.
– I had an amazing Rothweiler called Dana. I still miss her a lot. (1998-2012)
– I do not like coffee.
– Nor beer too. I’m sorry.
– I was born in Mexico City and currently live in Claremont County of Los Angeles. I come and go between the two countries.
– I married my high school girlfriend. This answers some of the previous question.
– I enjoy making wooden furniture.
– Most of the time I drive with the radio off. I love drive in silence.